Hooray, you no longer have to come to Texture to buy your tickets. This is now possible 24/7 from any location. Easy, isn't it? It is also a safe way to plan your visit to the museum during these Corona times. Pleasant, right? Welcome to the 21st century!
How do you book your ticket online?
- You choose a date.
- You tick the hour of your arrival.
- You choose your type of ticket (children up to 12 years old, senior 65+, student (max. 26 years old), adult, teacher card or museum pass). You can register a maximum of 6 participants.
- You add this to your shopping cart.
- You enter your personal details (first name, last name and email address).
- You pay your tickets online.
- You will receive the confirmation by email.
You can print your ticket, or have it scanned on your smartphone or tablet at the service desk of the museum. Check in advance whether your device is sufficiently charged. Your ticket is only valid on the day and time chosen by you. Respect the timeslot!
For questions about your ticket or the ordering process, please contact email@example.com or call 056 27 74 70. You can reach us from Tuesday to Sunday, from 10 am to 5 pm.